Thursday, November 1, 2012

October



This is currently what I am proud of!  We read the book Leaf Man, where the "leaf man" blows different places and become different things.  The class then made their own "leaf man" and a story to go with!  Most of them turned out REALLY good.  

I had to rush to get these up because we did them the day before parent teacher conferences.  I wanted to show off the the parents- I think it worked!  But anyways I forced myself to use the laminating machine, which everyone in the building says is the worst.  All I ever heard was terrible stories about it, but I faced my fears and now I AM IN LOVE!  



'
I also rearranged the classroom.  This way all the students are facing the board and not each other (and talking).  It's working quite nicely actually. :)


Cleaned the whiteboard off so I can actually use it now!  Except now I don't know what to do with all the space.



 With the rearraning of the classroom, I had to come up with a new plan for the colors and scissors and glue. To make it easy I just placed them all out on the shelf.  Not that that matters, but I wanted to brag that this is day 3 of the kids using these materials and it still looks neat!!


This is my new way of keeping track of "school" and "home" lunches.  I have this wall that is like the soft side of Velcro so I got sticky Velcro and put it on the backside of these little lunch boxes.  One my students said, as I was cutting them out, "Oh! That is going to be so cute!"  And what can I say, my students are smart!



And the best thing is I laminated them and so the names are able to come off so I use these next year too!


1 comment:

  1. You are so clever! I love your classroom! I think it's soooo cool that you are a teacher!

    ReplyDelete